Whole Community Situational Awareness
- Share data with all levels of government and industry through familiar techniques borrowed from social media systems like Facebook and Twitter,
ensuring that sensitive data is protected while providing easy and timely access to critical team members.
- Bing maps-powered OGC (Open Geospatial Consortium) compliant GIS solutions supporting KML, Shape File, ESRI, and Google Earth integration.
- Real-time Blue Force Tracking via mobile apps enabling force protection, accountability, and efficient deployed responder management.
- Supports integration with WebEOC.
Deployment and Field Operations
- Issue thousands of interactive email, text, and phone messages in seconds via the same incredibly cost-effective, reliable infrastructure used by commercial companies like WalMart and Home Depot.
- Support your field-deployed responders with iOS, Android, and Windows Phone mobile apps.
- Maintain contact, collect data and SitReps, and provide consistent real-time situational awareness.
Training and Social Media Support
- Our innovative and enormously cost-effective usage of remote meeting and webinar technologies has revolutionized our clients' approach to performing training and executing exercises and drills.
- By leveraging familiar and dependable social media services like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube we have massively streamlined our clients' delivery of training materials and community support.
Policy, Planning and Operational Support
- We don’t just build emergency response systems, we design them, operate them, and for some missions even deploy ourselves. We have extensive experience in the areas of readiness, force structure management (ICS/NIMS), exercise planning and execution, and specialized data management. Staff members also maintain domain expertise regarding Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive hazards (CBRNE).
- Because of our experience and customer base, our project management staff is ready to support you on your path to securing an Authority-to-Operate (ATO) for the cloud, and we are well versed in a wide array of privacy, security, and documentation standards and requirements including FIPS, NIST-800, FedRamp, and CJIS.
Continuity of Operations
- Built on the Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure, our systems are massively scalable, reliable, and geo-redundant while providing stunning total cost-of-ownership savings compared to traditional hosting options.
- Designed for mission critical operations characterized by unexpected surge requirements.
- Microsoft Azure is both FedRamp and CJIS compliant.